Saturday, July 17, 2010

So far, So Great

When I think about my life, I am happy. I have had and continue to have a very blessed life. I have gained and unfortunately lost some amazing people in my life- Family and Friends. My family is so wonderful! They have always been supportive of my every move and continue to show me how proud they are of all my accomplishments. My husband, Chad, has been the biggest blessing in my life thus far. He keeps me going, day in and day out. I am so very lucky to have found the man that I WANT to spend the rest of my life with.

This blog is for my venting and complaining (because that happens alot), sharing of good or bad news, to straight up just talk to people without annoying them.....my journal so to speak, that I actually want people to read.