Monday, October 25, 2010

Going Downhill

We are headed downhill on Easy Street!! 9 wks and counting until D-Day!! That's right- I am 31wks along : ) I hope he comes sooner, but only time will tell!! December 15th is the day that sticks out in my head (which is 7wks 2days from today). This picture was taken in San Antonio this past weekend - 30-31wks.
Chad and I had a blast in SA!  It was a perfect getaway weekend for us both! Good food, Great company, and A LOT OF WALKING!  I don't know what I was thinking- going to the Riverwalk at 7 going on 8 months pregnant- but I did not expect walking to tire me out so quickly!! Never have I ever seen so many people honestly 'oogling'- AT ME! I received so many smiles, and little head tilts with an 'Awwww' to follow, comments such as: 'So Cute' 'Would you look at Her' 'Aw, did you see that pregnant lady' 'You look great'; questions such as 'When are you due' 'Boy or Girl' 'Is this your first'....you get the idea. All the while, I was probably panting, wiping the sweat from my forehead, lowering myself to a sitting position, Chad hoisting me out of the sitting position, or had some horrendous look on my face depicting how tired, worn out, and utterly blimp-ish I felt! These people people were probably just trying to make me feel better. All in all though, I had an awesome time!

 Here are a few pictures from San Antonio.....

 Day 1 - Resting at 'La Villita Theatre'
 Day 2- headed to the RiverCenter Mall
 Sat Night- view from same restaurant we ate at 3yrs ago
 Happy Anniversary Love!
View from our hotel room at the Westin
Chad and I have decided that we will return to San Antonio and stay on the Riverwalk again in 3 yrs- except we will have Owen in tow!!  : )