I was so nervous all morning as I got ready for our 3D/4D Sonogram appointment - I guess because I know it would be the first time I saw my sons face...Let me just tell you, It was Amazing! As soon as his sweet face came on the screen I had huge tears streaming down my face. He is perfect! He weighs about 5lbs 1oz at 32 1/2 wks gestation - his cheeks are round and puffy! His thighs look like turkey legs from the state fair, and his feet look to be about the size of a 2yr olds already! He had his arms and legs in front of his face the entire sonogram, so we did not get very many clear shots, but the ones we did get are precious. Enjoy!!
Above- Owen is holding his feet directly in front of his face.
I am more excited than EVER to meet my son! I have no fears of labor, delivery, or being a mother. I know that God has my son and myself in His hands and He will carry us through the whole process safe and secure. I pray that Gods plan is for me to deliver Owen and be home before Christmas! I still have a feeling that something is going to happen on December 15th...only time will tell what that might be!
Above is my week 33 belly progress photo - 25lbs weight gain thus far! the Dr estimates that with baby and everything that goes along with baby - that I have only gained about 5-7lbs of non-baby. Way to go Dev!!