Yesterday marked 37 weeks. I have no words to express how I feel about my sons arrival in the next two weeks. We had a doctor appointment on Friday of last week, and to mine and Chad's surprise, I am already 2cm dilated! When I was in the hospital 4 days earlier with intense back pain which turned out to be a possible kidney stone, I was not dilated at all! Since Owen's due date is 2 days after Christmas, and I am adamant on having him here with us on Christmas- my Dr said that we could electively induce on or around the 20th!! So long as my body had started the process and I was at least 2cm dilated!!!! We are so ecstatic! I have another appt on Friday, where of course, I will get checked again for progression and we will also get a sonogram to measure Owen's size! The Dr. is worried that he is going to be a big baby. You never know- he could be here sooner than the 20th! Here is my latest belly shot- taken last night!

And, as promised- here are some cute pics from my baby shower that Chad's family threw for us!
Cousin Sarah made an adorable cake that looked just like Owen's room!
Three good looking Mommas! ; )
Showing everyone the goods so they could guess at my waistline! Some guesses were just plain mean!
Aunt Mary with her grandson Jake! Too cute not to post! and below is the Diaper Cake that Mary made!
Last but not least, My coworkers threw a surprise shower yesterday, and the cake was so adorable. IF you are interested in a fabulous cake for yourself- let me know- I will get the contact info for the amazing baker!
Stay tuned for my next post! Hopefully we will have some wonderful news! AND maybe just maybe, I will post the pics for his nursery- which only lacks one item to being complete (besides Owen himself).