22 wks today!! I feel great and it is so obvious that Owen is growing everyday! Books and websites say that he is weighing in at about a pound now!! WOW!! Reality hit just a few minutes ago while I was talking with a co-worker. This week at work is what we refer to as 'Pay App Week' and they come and go faster than anything we do. They are fast paced, and busy, and I love to hate them! Every month this week is different- but this morning I realized that I only have 4 more 'pay app wks' before my son is born. WHAT??? For real? OMGoodness, am I ready?? I have so much to do in such a short time, AND I CANNOT WAIT!!!! :)
Yesterday was pretty monumental....Chad felt Owen for the first time : ) He is most active when I am hungry....so right before lunch, during his practice time- Chad got to feel several kicks, punches...whatever they are! I was so thrilled that he finally got to feel his son! Chad has watched me grow, and made changes to the house, and joined me on every dr. appt, but had yet to really experience his son! I felt my heart expand for the love that my sweet little family is experiencing!
'You knit me together in my mother's womb.' Psalm 139:13
'Knitted together' is how the psalmist described the process of God making man. Not manufactured or mass-produced, but knitted. Each thread of personality tenderly intertwined. Each string of temperament deliberately selected...The Creator, the master weaver, threading together the soul. Each one different; No two alike; None Identical. - Max Lucado - Daily