Last week marked the starting point in the floor renovations that Chad and I are doing at our house. We are replacing all the carpet in the 3 bedrooms and in the living room, and we are tiling the bathrooms, hallways, kitchen and dining room. Chad started the demo in the entryway and hallways early in the week, and my parents came over on Saturday morning to help us get started with the tile. My brother came over later to help with the grout process. After A LOT of back-breaking we finished all the tile work except for the master bathroom. This all went down during mine and my dad's birthday weekend!!! Best present EVER for me, but not so much for my dad!! Saturday (my birthday) is when the majority of the work took place, and Sunday (my dad's birthday) was a very short work day-Thank Goodness. I still owe him though.... My mom has made it very clear that she does NOT want to do any work on her birthday! I'll keep that in mind ; )
Here are some before and after pictures!!
Guest Bathroom: Kitchen: