When Owen was about 4wks old i ventured out and purchased some new jeans. I tried once a week to SQUUUEEEEZE into my pre-pregnancy jeans, all to no avail. Tired of wearing maternity jeans and very embarrassed when I would sit down and the stretch band would show- I finally gave in and decided to buy my new self some new pants.
I bought 3 pairs of really cheap jeans and I LOVE THEM!! Now everytime I go out in my new pants someone always says that I look great for just having a baby! If I were wearing my old jeans and showing some serious ass and muffin top- no one would dare say anything about my body! The first few weeks out and I felt great! I felt confident and proud of my post pregnancy body. The problem, you ask? I stopped trying so hard to lose weight! I am satisfied with the ass in the new bigger size jeans. Well, NO BUENO! No more Taco Bueno.
I am here to tell you that I WILL get back into my pre-preggo jeans and get my old ass back! I have to go back to work in 3wks 5days and ALL of my slacks are New York and Company size 4 and Express size 6.
Can I do it??? I'll let you know!