Friday, February 4, 2011

Copy Cat

I did not make a New Year's Resolution this year....I NEVER ever make it happen. Plus being a new mom & dad, the new year actually slipped right by us while we watched a movie, and I never thought about making a resolution.

The following typical resolutions that I hear:
1) Lose weight.
2) Excercise more.
3) Eat better.
4) Do laundry more often.
5) Clean house more often.
6) Work harder.
7) Bitch less.
8) Relax more.
9) Spend less/Save more.
10) Be a better person overall.

My Resolution this year is D: All of the Above! I always chose this answer on tests in school anyway. But, I would like to add: Be an Awesome Mom!, a Loving Wife, an Appreciative Daughter, an Always-There Sister, and a Listening Friend.

The 'Copy Cat' of this blog, you ask??  'A Real Housewife' is making one new dish a week and is going to blog about it. So am I! Thanks ; )