I was going to post about how Owen is 2 months old today, and tell a story or two, and post a ton of pictures...but instead, I ask you to pray.
I just read the blog of a woman who lost her 4 month old daughter, Maddie, this past week. This is incredibly heartbreaking. This family needs prayers, so please reach out. I read her blog, as I held Owen and just cried. I cannot fathom the pain she must be feeling. It takes strength to lose a child, and get through it. I know several people who have lost a child, and my heart goes out to them every time I think about them. Now more so than ever, now that I know a mothers love. I thank God that my son is healthy and with us, and I pray that he is with us for as long as we live.
http://kandjstaats.blogspot.com/