Friday, March 25, 2011

On My Mind

You weigh heavy on my mind lately. I think it's because a walk in your honor is coming up in just a couple more days...today it hit me that I do not have closure of your death. Maybe it is because your funeral was so different than what I am used to, I don't feel like I really got to say goodbye. Maybe it's because I was not there when you passed. Maybe it's because I was praying so hard that you would pull through. I didnt want you to be in pain, and I didnt want you to suffer, but I wanted you to stay with us. Maybe it is the combination of all of these.....You showed me love from day 1; you had the kindest heart, and the warmest spirit. Your smile made me feel better, and your laugh was healing to the soul.

I miss you. Chad misses you too. We wish that you could have met our son. His initials are O.K. too.

With Love.