Thursday, March 31, 2011

Recipe #5

I try to eat healthier, when I can.... but I will admit that I LOVE to eat. For some reason, I do not like to eat just anything- I am actually really really picky, but nont-the-less, I LOVE TO EAT!!!

I love to eat sandwiches. I use the term 'sandwich' broadly. I love chicken sandwiches, hamburgers, deli style sandwiches. I could eat a version of a sandwich every day for the rest of my life and I would die a satisfied woman.

Last night I had a craving for burgers. I stopped at the store and bought a package of fresh baked onion rolls, and a small container of light boursin cheese. At home, I grilled up some Jennie-O turkey patties, topped with lettuce, red onion, dill pickle, and spread the bourisn cheese on the bread. De-Freakin-Lish!!!!

What do you ask did we eat along side our wonderful turkey burgers????? Homemade fries!!! Washed and cubed up 4 potatoes. Drizzled with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and 'italian' seasoning. Spread them on a baking sheet and popped them in the oven at 375 until golden brown. Also, De-Freakin-Lish!!!!