Monday, April 18, 2011

Life is really flying by now, of course now that I have a child that I don't want to grow up too fast!!!

- March 27th: Owen attended and completed his first 5k, along with daddy, Mimi, PaPa, Uncle Josh and Aunt Kelan, Uncle Adam, Aunt Ang, Cousins Addison & Brooke, and mommy. Lots of Friends and Family gathered in honor of our late friend Odai to raise money and awareness for XLP, the disease that took his sweet life.
- March 31st: Owen rolled over from tummy to back. Just once though- I am pretty sure it was an accident.(see previous post)
- April 2nd: Chad and I went to the Ranger game, the night they got their ALC Championship rings. It was sooo much fun, and I cannot wait to go back. Plus, I loved sitting in the all you can eat section! Awesome : )
- April 5th: Chad and I celebrated 8yrs of dating!!!!!! We had the longest dinner ever at the new Olive Garden in Mansfield. I like the OG but it is certainly not my favorite. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not. I think my fav Italian food is from a small family owned restaurant in North Arlington off of Randoll Mill and Fielder called Moni's- it's awesome!!!!!
- April 7th: We celebrated my brother's 28th birthday!!! Mom, Dad, Josh, Kel, Chad, Owen, Dustin, Clint and myself had burgers and chocolate cake at our house. It was a lovely evening with family and friends, and low key- which fits our new parenthood lifestyle with Owen best. Happy Birthday Josh!!

- April 9th: Teamed up with my cousin Sharon and did a joint Premier Jewelry / Scentsy party at her house for her 1yr Anniversary of selling Premier Jewelry. Thank You- it was good to see family and wonderful to make some new customers!!!
- Sunday, April 10th was Owen's 16wk milemarker. I cannot believe its been that long, but then again it seems like he has always been in my life.  He sleeps longer and longer every night. His usual pattern is from 8:30pm-5:30am, which is awesome during the week since I get up at 5am to go to work. Not so awesome on the weekends, but he sometimes goes back to sleep after a bottle. I think he is a morning person (like me). Owen found his feet! Nana has been showing him his feet and he finally started grabbing them and pulling on them on his own. My favorite time for him to do this is when he is on the changing table. It's as though he is helping me change his diaper. Smart Boy!!  He smiles waaaay more than he fusses, and his laugh is adorable. He only laughs at me, not for me- but laughs for, with, and at everyone else. It doesn't bother me though- the sound is music to my ears!!! I think he has allergies.....his eyes will literally drip and get really red rimmed. Plus he has been suuuuper congested in the morning or when he wakes up from a nap. We propped up his mattress and got the humidifier back out, but it only helps a little. Hopefully he will feel better soon.
Here are a few pictures...more to come soon!