Owen is 2 months old (actually 10weeks and 2days) and has grown sooo much! He is absolutely the light of my life. He is a wonderful baby!! He is holding his head up so well, and LOVES to lay on him back and flail his arms and legs like CRAZY!!! It's adorable. He smiles all the time, and recently....I have heard 2 laughs. I know that may not seem like much, but they were so random and so precious to me. I cannot wait for him to just belt it out!!!!
(this is today at Nana's house)
Before his shots!
After his shots, he slept for just about two days straight. Then woke up to a very cranky, irritable self. It was horrible! I didn't know what happened. We spent one whole day screaming and NOT sleeping.
(at the end of the screaming day! not sure how Chad did it)
The next day, when it was not much better, he went back to the doc. The poor thing had a rash developing all over his face! I thought he was breaking out again- baby acne....the doc prescribed 1% hydrocortizone cream 2x daily and Vaseline 5-6x daily. It is so much better. No more scratching and NO MORE SCREAMING!
I am so glad my angel feels better. : ) I spent the weekend working on a lil' project at my parents house, so Owen got some special time with his PaPa....
(my dad blowing on Owen's cheek, and tickling him with his mustache)


